Easy procedure to get your UNICAL post UTME registered
NAIJABRIZ is here to inform all the prospective candidates who scored a minimum of 150 and above in the 2018 Joint Admissions & Matriculation Examination, JAMB and who have chosen University of Calabar as their First Choice in their application for admission into the University for the 2018/2019 academic session. The First Choice aptitude test exercise has been scheduled to take place from Monday, August 13 to Saturday, August 18, 2018.
If you Need Naijabriz admin to help you get the pin or get it registered for you, please contact us @ 08100173622 or [email protected]
Payment And Registration Procedure
The following options are available:
- E-transact option:
This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank your are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN you are to log into the portal http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
- Scratch Card Option:
This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
a. UNICAL Microfinance Bank
b. WEMA Bank
c. First city Monument Bank
d. Heritage Bank
e. Zenith Bank Plc
On obtaining the scratch card proceed as follows:
- LOG ON TO http://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link
- On the homepage, enter your JAMB Registration Number in the box provided
- Enter the scratch card pin in the box provided
- Click on login and follow the online instructions.
- Confirm your entries and CLICK ON SUBMIT
- Print out the completed form.
THE FOLLOWING CHARGES SHALL APPLY:
- (I) Aptitude Test = Two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only.
OPENING OF PORTAL/REGISTRATION
Registration for University of Calabar Post UTME will start from Thursday, July 12, 2018, when the portal will be open. Please note that the portal will however be shut down at 12.00 mid night on Saturday, August 4, 2018.
- Candidates are required to come with their original UTME result slip showing the Candidate’s photograph
- Special candidate with any form of disability should please indicate during registration.
IT MUST BE FURTHER NOTED THAT:
- a. Impersonation is a serious offence and anyone caught will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents and may be liable to up to 5 years imprisonment
- b. Any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
- c. Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid congestion in the rush hours.
- d. Candidates are advised to check the Portal from Tuesday, August 7th, 2018 for their venue and time of the CBT. Candidates are strictly advised to ensure that their correct phone numbers are provided while filling the form online as the University will communicate with them directly.
The sale and submission of UNICAL Post UTME Aptitude test form will shut down by 12.00 mid night on Saturday, August 4, 2018.
Zellence Unical Office
Database Office, Philosophy Department
University of Calabar