JAMB 2019 : Three ways how to reprint your UTME slip
Possibility during the current year’s Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), have just begun printing their slips.
It is vital to reproduce before the end date, as the underlying slip given to the applicants does exclude the examination focus, time, date and seat number.
Likewise, no competitor would be let into any CBT focus without the slip containing the fundamental data referenced previously.
Pursue the systems to effectively reproduce the 2019 JAMB examination slip:
Strategy 1: Reprint utilizing E-mail address
- Login to your email address
- In your inbox, a message would show up from JAMB. Assuming something else, make a point to check your spam envelope for the message.
- Download and open the message which contains a connection which is the JAMB slip
- Print out the document (PDF Format) utilizing the Ctrl + P catches
Strategy 2: Reprint from JAMB site
- Go to JAMB site at jamb.org.ng/PrintExamSlip/PrintExaminationSlip.
- Sign on to your profile in the wake of giving the vital subtleties (email address and secret phrase).
- Put in your enrollment number in the gave space and snap reproduce.
- The data on your examination focus, time and seat number would be shown on the slip.
- Snap on Print or press Ctrl + P catch on the console to print out.
Technique 3: Reprint from JAMB Profile dashboard
- Go to JAMB site
- Snap on e-office Account/Log in
- Info your email address and secret phrase in the gave space
- Snap on ‘Login’ to see your JAMB profile dashboard
- Snap on intense green content “Reproduce your examination slip” on the upper right hand corner of the screen
- Fill in your enrollment number and snap ‘Reproduce’
- Continue to print out the record by tapping on the Ctrl + P catches on the console